Our client is Australia's leading total waste management services company. For many years, they have supported industry, communities, business' and households by delivering a wide range of solutions to suit.
An opportunity has become available for a Regional Operations Manager. This role is to be accountable for leading, managing and directing all operations within the Region, responsible for planning,ensuring profit targets and acheiving strategic objectives.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Accountable for the profit and loss, forecasting and finicial performance of the region.
- Ensure complaince to company standard and drive saftey improvments to acheive targets.
- Plan Key Account activities monthly and agree quarterly action plans to ensure delivery of profitable growth.
- Monitor performance on a regular (weekly & monthly) basis, taking action as required to ensure targets are met.
- Ensure and deliver on company culture with contunial improvement a focus
- Manage capital, plant and equipment as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in an industrial or logistics service business (or similair) with a turnover of $20M
- Demonstrated delivery of budgets and provide strategic direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- High level commercial analytical skills
- Understand of industry requirements (legislations & licensing)
- Lead by example with company policies and attribtues
- Generous remuneration package + short term incentive
- Permanent full-time position
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Adam Penny at Fuse Recruitment on 08 8014 0747 or 0418 921 955.