Our client is a national Insurance business with a rapidly growing reputation. Currently they require a highly versatile Regional Services Manager to join their business on a permanent basis. The Regional Services Manager is primarily responsible for supporting an allocated group of the ARs across Victoria.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Supports an allocated group of the ARs across Victoria.
- Supporting the onboarding of any new AR
- Reviewing and assessing performance of existing ARs as part of annual review process
- Supporting ARs in developing new growth initiatives and marketing ideas
- Supporting risk & compliance adherence within the network
- Training and educating ARs (PD days and new product/service offerings)
- Liasing with Underwriters and other service providers to ensure the right level of service is provided to the ARs
- Troubleshoot for the ARs on claims and uw issues
- Broking experience (preferred). We will consider very good Insurance Relationship Managers also!
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- Appetite to coach and lead teams and drive networks
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or hit the apply button below.