We are looking for skilled Regulatory Affairs professionals to join a growing Australia Quality Services and Consulting business based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs. Focusing on providing ongoing management and support for a range of customers this role will focus on the development and management of product specifications, artworks and labelling for both food and non-food products ensuring compliance to all legal, customer and regulatory frameworks.
Position duties will include:
- Timely management and completion of specifications and regulatory documentation for client approval.
- Ensuring that all submitted information complies with labelling regulations, food standards code, consumer law and/or TGA legislation (non-food products)
- Provide guidance and stakeholder management to ensure right first time delivery.
- Ensure all updates to legislation or code are incorporated into business.
- Management of product database and reporting functions.
Ideally, you will be a tertiary qualified in Food Technology or similar with an extensive background in providing regulatory services within a manufacturing, consulting or retail environment with an extensive understanding about application of legislation to labelling across a range of food categories (experience with Nonfood categories are a bonus) and how it applies to specifications, artwork and labelling.
Coupled with you regulatory skills, you will be a polished communicator, comfortable working closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders as well as being proficient in maintaining and utilising collaborative product databases and MS Office applications.
On offer is excellent remuneration and career opportunity with a market leading business servicing blue chip customers in Australia.
Interested? Call Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!