Our client is a well-known brand focussing on providing healthy alternatives for their clients such as Woolworths and Coles. They have a large range of products and pride themselves on their high standards of food manufacturing. They are currently seeking a regulatory officer to join their team in the South East.
- Develop and review product information, labels and packaging material to meet food standards code
- Maintain regulatory databases for existing and new products
- Carrying out investigations, implementing and assessing change controls
- Review product specifications and nutritional information
- Provide technical guidance regarding labelling requirements
- Degree qualifications in food science or similar
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs with a strong background in food standards and customer databases
- A self starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Jaquline Farag at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or hit the apply button below.