Our client is a reputable Superannuation Administrator located in Melbourne and as a result of ongoing growth, they are now seeking an experienced superannuation professional to join their team.
This role is integral to managing and developing the relationship between the Administrator and key fund stakeholders ensuring that agreed performance criteria are met.
The role is challenging and varied with two core areas of responsibility - Project Management and Client Support. On a daily basis you can expect to be involved in:
- Managing internal and external projects
- Participating in face to face meetings with key fund stakeholders
- Delivering business outcomes through effective and efficient management of projects
- Providing advice, planning support and guidance to project teams
- Assisting in the development of fund strategy alongside key stakeholders
- Preparing and presenting regular monthly reports
The successful applicant will have a background in the Financial Services industry with demonstrated success in developing effective partnerships in previous roles. Polished communications skills along with the ability to effectively negotiate with key stakeholders is imperative. This role also requires an induvial with an analytical approach and strong organisational skills. RG146 compliance is required.
This is a rare opportunity to step into a newly created role with significant responsibility and value within the organisation. You will be an integral member of the team and your input will be recognised and respected while you drive a key relationship and manage significant projects.
Apply now or contact Jeremy Musso of Fuse Recruitment on 03 99815900