- Join an innovative company
- Permanent, Full time position
- Career development
About the Company
Our client has a broad manufacturing capability across dietary supplements, dairy products and cosmetics. This company is continuously growing and ensures they deliver high quality goods. They are currently looking for a Softgel Research and Development Chemist to join their R&D team in Sydney.
- Perform and supervise laboratory scale trials for tablets, powders, liquids and gel capsules
- Draft and update NPD briefs in line with customer requirements
- Finalising development briefs for new products
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Sourcing raw materials as per NPD briefs
- Investigating sales inquiries and customer complaints
- Participate in continuous improvement of methods and technology to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct method validation and support R&D product development
- 5-7 years hands on experience in Product Development with the Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of raw materials and their interactions in a range of dosage forms preferably Softgels
- Knowledge of formulation strategies.
- Knowledge of TGA, Food Codes and Cosmetic Regulations
- Hands on knowledge of Softgel Encapsulation machine and supporting equipment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! or call Kristina on 0413 630 324