Our client is a well-known contract manufacturer of personal care products. Due to continued growth they currently require a Research & Development Manager to join the on a full-time basis.
The Successful Candidate will have a strong background in research and development, regulatory compliance and quality assurance (7+ years).
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading Research and Development activities, and providing technical and regulatory expertise to new product development
- Ensure all activities are compliant with GMP regulations, with the TGA and other regulatory bodies
- Developing validation principles and guiding production teams to facilitate the introduction of new products
- Support auditing activities and ensure facilities and equipment are maintained
- Management of technical and quality staff
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Science or related
- Significant experience working in personal care or household cleaning product development, with knowledge of regulatory and quality assurance processes
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- In depth knowledge of TGA, GMP and ISO9001
This is an opportunity to join a leading and rapidly expanding manufacturer with progression opportunities.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811