Who is our Client
Our Client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
In Australia and New Zealand, our Client works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
What exactly is this role doing?
We are seeking a skilled and Restart Engineer to join our team at Gibson Island to undertake and manage restart and pre-trigger activities for the Western Corridor Recycled Water Scheme (WCRWS) to meet all contractual and client requirements.
Daily Tasks include;
- Responsibility for delivery of all WCRWS restart and pre-trigger activities.
- Manage subcontractors to deliver all restart and pre-trigger deliverables.
- Regular reporting to client and internal stakeholders of restart and pre-trigger risk, financial performance and schedule.
- Coordinating interface between operations, maintenance and restart and pre-trigger activities.
- Comply with the requirements of our Clients Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Environmental Policies and systems.
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water and Recycled Water to contribute to the company commitment to provide safe, high quality drinking water and recycled water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the company's contracts.
- Provide other planning, reporting or other support as required by the Engineering Manager.
What do you need to be successful?
- Engineering, project management or similar qualification preferably with water/waste water experience.
- Demonstrated experience in water/waste water industry.
- Experience in Project Management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Understanding of an operating plant environment.
- Understanding of Quality, Environmental and OH&S management systems.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please attach a cover letter outlining your experiance referencing the above apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.