Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is a leader in providing specialised chemical formulations to industries including Mining, Construction, Civil, and Aluminium, throughout Australia, South East, Asia, the Middle East, and the Pacific. With an increase in projects, our client now has a need for an additional Revegetation Operator/Driver to join their team!
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Revegetation Operator/Driver to join a successful team, based out of their Ipswich (Goodna) Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience with distance driving and general labour.
- Completing customer turnkey applications using equipment including water carts, application trailers and hydromulchers
- Assisting with pre-application site inspections
- Assisting with daily cleaning of equipment and trucks
- Product deliveries to customers in and around South East Queesland and Northern NSW
- Loading and unloading of goods using a forklift and manual lifting
- Good inwards and dispatch
- Adhere to WHS policies and procedures including completion of Vehicle Checklists, SWMS, Hazard Reports, etc
- Complete all delivery paperwork and checklists
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Current HR licence
- Current Manual Drivers' licence
- White card - Construction
- Licence to operate a Forklift Truck
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical check
- Ability to present clear Police and traffic reports
- Current First Aid certificate
- Working at Heights certificate
- Metered Standpipe certificate
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business in the industry
- Long-term permanent position offered to the right person
- Uniforms and tool bag provided
- OT on offer
- Living away from home allowance should you be required to stay overnight
- Access to ongoing training
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY now, or call Chelsey on 07 3343 6777 for a further conversation.