Fuse Recruitment are partnered with a family owned construction business in Adelaide who are professionals in the design and installation of services for all types of commercial applications. Our client has many years of experience working with councils and other businesses providing fencing and retaining walls.
Fuse are currently seeking highly experienced Riggers to work on the Gawler Electrification Project. Assembling and installing sleepers and retaining walls.
To be successful for this position you must hold or be willing to:
- Current driver's license of C class or above,
- Rail Safety Awareness certification,
- Hold a current Construction Safety White Card
- Hold a clear police clearance or willing to obtain one
- Construction experience 18+ months (major projects),
- Safety focused, reliable and hardworking,
- Ability to pass an industry standard Drug Screen and Medical,
- Current Category 1 or 3 Medical,
- Track Awareness Ticket,
- Must have High Risk Rigging Licence
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Rebecca from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!