Our client is a national organisation in the life insurance industry, with a rich history of servicing Australians and Australian businesses.
This role presents a great opportunity for a Risk Adviser to establish themselves in a dynamic culture and work space.
The successful should be a career minded individual, willing to undertake further job specific training and study to assist their development within the Insurance Industry.
- Negotiate successful outcomes and placement of business for clients with insurers
- Participate in the management and execution of marketing plans
- Utilise pre-assessment and underwriting process expertise
- Provide advice meeting all Legal and compliance requirements
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to further develop referral partner relationships
- Strong understanding of personal life insurance and business insurance products
- Manage an existing client database
- Minimum 3 years' experience within the industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A client service focus and strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously
- DFP, RG 146 minimum (able to give personal advice)
- Current drivers license is essential