Our client is a national organisation in the life insurance industry, ensuring that every day Australians have the right cover in place when they need it most.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a Risk Adviser to form an integral part of one of Australia's leading risk specialist advice firms to help drive future growth.
The successful applicant will have full administrative support from a dedicated Client Service Manager whilst enjoying a great opportunity to join a high-energy, fast-growing business operating under a team based, client-centric culture.
- Implementation of risk protection strategies to meet client needs identified
- Work across a broad spectrum of clients including personal insurance as well as business insurance strategies such as buy sell and key person insurance
- Utilise pre-assessment and underwriting process expertise
- Provide assistance throughout claims
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to further develop referral partner relationships
- Ensure compliance records and requirements are maintained
- Manage an existing client database
- Minimum 1 year's insurance advising experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A client service focus and strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously
- DFP, RG 146 minimum
- Degree qualified preferred
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking at enhancing their insurance career. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!