Our client is Australia's largest general insurance authorised broker network with locations in both Perth CBD and Melbourne CBD poised for further growth in the future. Due to the expansion of the business, they now require a risk and compliance officer to join their close-knit Perth team.
The key areas of responsibility for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Complaints Handling & Breach Management Processes
- Analysis of breach and complaints data, including root cause analysis and recommendations for preventative action.
- Deliver independent risk assessments and provide effective challenge to the 1st and 2nd line of defense in relation to consequential risks and the risk framework.
- Distribute, record and uphold CBN's AR Agreements.
- Assist the business and network with compliance queries
- Participate in projects to provide SME advice
- Update ASIC authorizations as required.
- Ensure the groups policies and procedure framework is fit for purpose* Assist with legislative change and keep in tune with current and future AFSL, AFS and NIBA requirements.
- Promote understanding of compliance management and implement changes where necessary
- Continuous improvement of core compliance processes and instilling a culture of 'prevention rather than cure.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role either within a Financial Services organisation or Insuance Broking practice. Extensive knowledge of risk and compliance activities in General Insurance Broking and/or Underwriting Agency operations is also required.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Gary Armstrong at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 835 487 or hit the apply button below.