An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk and Compliance Officer to join Australia's largest general insurance broker network. Our client is an agile and progressive company that offers a wide array of benefits and development opportunities.
What's on offer:
- Open plan, modern office
- Wellness allowance
- Positive workplace culture
- Attractive salary package
- Flexibility to work from home
About your role:
You'll be ensuring the continuous improvement of core compliance processes and instilling a culture of prevention rather than cure. As well as assisting with all compliance queries, your role will also include:
- Analysis of breach and complaints data, including root cause analysis and recommendations for preventative action.
- Deliver independent risk assessments and participate in projects
- Distribute, record and uphold AR agreements
- Ensure the groups policies and procedure framework is fit for purpose
- Assist with legislative change and keep in tune with current and future AFSL, AFS and NIBA requirements.
What do you need?
- Experience in a similar role within a Financial Services organisation or broking practice
- Experience in compliance operations under Corporations Act and other legislative obligations
- Ability to understand operational and compliance risks, and develop plans to mitigate risk
- Highly driven and able to work well with a busy workload
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your career, apply now!
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!