Fuse Recruitment are excited to be partnering with our client based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane, in their search for an experienced Risk and Systems Coordinator to join their team in a full-time permanent capacity.
The successful candidate will proactively support the site in maintaining, coordinating, and monitoring the site's Quality Management System, while helping to drive their commitment to delivering quality provides to meet their customers' expectations.
Our client is a food industry leader, with a focus on Australia's dairy and drinks business. Proud to own and manufacture some of the most iconic brands in Australia, our client has a national footprint and has serviced the industry for over a century.
Key benefits of the role:
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to join a well-recognised and established iconic Australian brand
- Learn from a skilled and professional team
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Implement, maintain and monitor compliance to the site Management System
- Conduct internal audits and manage external audits
- Assist in supporting incident investigations across all risk streams
- Maintain the document control system
- Assist in trending and reporting of key risk KPIs
- Support and involvement in key site BEX projects and initiatives
- Support QA daily functions to fulfill business needs in the absence of Technical Leader
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Degree qualified in Food Science of Related discipline
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment desirable
- Completed of willingness to complete a Certificate IV in OHS
- Formal Internal Auditor qualification via certified 3rd party
- Experience in implementing and maintaining 3rd party and regulatory management system standards
- Sound knowledge of HACCP principles and supporting programs
- Experience with root cause investigation and preparation of detailed report desirable
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service and communication skills
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!