Join a market leading and privately owned wealth management firm where you will enjoy a technical and varied role. Due to recent changes, this business has the rare opportunity available for a Paraplanner/Associate Advisor who is experienced in the provision of holistic advice and interested in focusing on Risk. The chosen candidate would become an integral member of a great team, working closely with successful and experienced Advisers.
The good bits:
- Generous Salary packages
- Excellent team culture
- On going support and training
- Great Office Locations
- Working hand-in-hand with the Financial Advisers
- Generation of complex strategies and liaise with client throughout the advice process
- Ove seeing the external Paraplanners prepared SOAs
- Continuously researching and reviewing strategies
- Working with Xplan
To be successful, candidates must have:
- Tertiary qualification and be RG146 compliant
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Paraplanner
- Experience generating SOA's for holistic advice, including Risk
- Experience using Xplan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion please contact Sean Ghadri at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or email@example.com Or apply to the role directly! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the Wealth Management industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a Financial Planning, Mortgage Broking professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!