Our client is an Australian owned and grown design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working across Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
Specialising in industrial and commercial projects including large scale cold room and hygiene sensitive construction, they deliver projects that are innovative, on time and top quality.
Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
A requirement currently exists for a Workplace Health and Safety Officer to join our client based in South Brisbane. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will ideally have experience in construction-based projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Site based WHSO on various commercial/industrial projects
- Willingness to think on your feet and problem solve
- Positive, 'can do' attitude to deliver for customers
What's on Offer
- Generous remuneration package
- Ongoing opportunity within a growing organisation
- Immediate start
How to Apply
If you're interested in the role, Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV