Safety Systems Coordinator
Fuse Recruitment are currently on the lookout for a Full time Safety Systems Coordinator located in Mid Murray region. Our client is one of South Australis most progressive and fast growing, Mutli award - winning company providing the best quality food and beverage products.
What are the benefits?
- Full time position
- Onsite training (Developing training modules)
- Great location to work
- Looking to commence before Christmas!
The Safety Systems Coordinator role is a highly important role for our clients business to follow through safety systems to support with ISO 45001 standards and other safety systems. The role will also support the Workplace Health, Safety and Return to work coordinator across all health and safety programs in SA.
To be successful for the role, you must have the following:
- Have a strong knowledge of ISO 45001
- Cert IV or higher in WHS
- South Australian Return to work Coordinator accreditation
- Drug and alcohol testing accreditation
- First aid Certificate and a current full driver's license
- Outstanding Leadership skills
- Meeting KPIS (People, Quality, Operational Excellence and environmental)
- Supporting the safety team
- Reporting and providing up to date reports
- Following safety polices and procedures
- Risk Register
How to Apply:
To be considered, you must submit your reuse online in word doc format outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 3 current professional's referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Rebecca from Fuse Recruitment on 0437493065 or please send resume through to email@example.com.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!