Our client is one of Australias oldest mutual companies and due to rapid growth, they are looking to add a Sales and Retention Consultant to their General Insurance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a huge brand name company that provides excellent training, career progression and development, and a great working culture.
About the role:
We are looking for a proactive and motivated person who is particularly passionate about achieving exceptional results whilst delivering a high-quality customer experience.
Your key focus is to contribute to the business unit and group targets by achieving individual, conversion, retention, and sale targets. You will need provide high quality, solutions-based outcomes for clients, by handling client inquiries whist preparing and providing insurance options to clients.
- Actively seek and manage leads to achieve set sales and conversion targets
- Utilise sales techniques and expertise to securing a sale
- Strong customer focus and ability to connect with customers
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to all relevant risk and compliance obligations at all times
- Take responsibility for managing own performance and improvement in development areas
- Maintain existing client portfolio and identify new growth opportunities opportunity
What you need:
- An acumen for sales and ability to achieve results
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to interpret information and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly-developed computer skills
- Technical Insurance knowledge on Global network and Underwriting practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within a contact centre / phone-based sales environment
This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone looking at kickstart their insurance career. For a confidential discussion please contact David at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 or just apply now!