Our client is an established insurance business with a leading presence in the market. They are currently seeking an accomplished Customer Care Consultant to join their team and contribute to the growth and success of the business.
What's on offer:
- An excellent remuneration package & benefits
- The chance to work in a friendly, team-based environment
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- The opportunity to join a market-leading specialist insurance provider
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking inbound calls for new and existing clients
- Assist with motor, home and content policy queries
- Providing quotes, renewing policies and amending cover
- Building rapport with clients and offering an outstanding service
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including Insurance Code of Practice
- Achieve individual and team sales targets
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Financial Services/Insurance Industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Corporate and professional composure with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or apply now.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!