Our Client is a highly regarded, Steadfast affiliated Broker based in North Melbourne. They continue to drive excellence within their entire operation and consistently deliver successful outcomes for their customers and the business.
As a result of their ongoing development and continued growth, a newly created Broker Support role is now available their office located in North Melbourne.
This support role will cover:
- Providing administration sales support to 2 Account Managers
- Providing retail and commercial quotes as necessary
- Assisting clients with claims as required
- Processing of new business, renewal and endorsement transactions
- Assisting clients with all insurance enquiries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience working within a broking operation
- Sound knowledge of all retail and SME commercial Insurance products
- A strong customer focus and service excellence approach
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise systems (be highly regarded)
What's on offer:
- Generous Remuneration package on offer (negotiable dependent upon experience)
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and friendly team-based culture
- To be part of a team that consistently achieves excellence in customer service
- The opportunity to work close to home
If you have the experience and required capability then don't miss out on this opportunity to further develop your insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.