CORE Water is a mature, proudly owned and operated Australian company providing world class Water Treatment & Energy solutions throughout various industries including food and beverage, manufacturing, chemical and pharmaceutical and oil and gas. The success of the business is the result of continued development of long-term win-win relationships with customers coupled with technical expertise in the water management and water treatment industry.
What's on offer?
- Generous base salary with bonus incentive scheme, vehicle allowance, laptop, phone & tools of the trade
- Extensive technical training
- Secure, long-term opportunity with a clear career progression
- Fantastic culture and personable work environment
Duties will include:
- Build and maintain client relationships
- On-site water analysis, monitoring & reporting and problem solving
- Provide world class technical advice & solutions on steam plants, cooling water, pre-treatment & effluent treatment
- Assist in projects targeting water management, recycling, reduction and re-use & energy efficient solutions
- Travel will be a requirement of this role
Ideal skills & experience
- Enjoys working with people in a technical environment
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications, Science or Engineering
- Self-motivated, optimistic and diplomatic by nature
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Solid time management and adaptable to change
- Goal orientated, competitive, and energetic
How to apply
If you're ready to take on a challenging yet rewarding role with an industry leading organisation? Hit the apply now button.
For further information please call Mathew at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 905 510