- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Great organisational culture
About the Company
My clients engineer total process automation solutions and after market service to a variety of industries; mining, agriculture, transport, sewer, water, transport, power generation and distribuition. Wether it be analytical, skid, telementry, SCADA, metering or a control system.
About the role
The posiiton is available in their Newcastle branch so its perfect for someone wanting a sea change! You will be looking after the Newcastle/Hunter region. You will;
- Maintain and grow existing relationships in your assigned region
- Work well in a goal-oriented team, including participating in frequent meetings to discuss sales, new initiatives, products, and team KPIs;
- Develop and secure business by providing 'out of the box' solutions to customers' enquiries using your strong tecnical knowledge
This role is a perfect opportunity for a sales professional who was previously an experienced/qualified electrician or electrical engineer to become part of their growing team.
- Proven experience and understanding of the electrical products and solutions
- Love talking to people and understanding where you can assist
- Ability to communicate with a range of customers at all levels
- Ability to build relationships over time and distance