Our client has a significant national and international profile servicing industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing with high quality steam systems and fluid control components. They employ more than 1000 engineers in over 30 countries and are market leaders in their respected fields.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Specialist to join the team in Adelaide. Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Providing advanced technical expertise to the sales and service teams
- Technical product support: selection, sizing, specifications
- Application support: system and process design, integrations, protocols
- Upskilling and coaching of employees in design, installation and management of higher engineering products
- Participate in the introduction of new products, packages and services
To be successful in this role you will ideally need:
- Bachelor in Engineering (ideally in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Ability to adapt knowledge in a variety of disciplines
- Interest and/or experience in SCADA, PLC and Electrical Control Systems
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels
In return for your skills, the company is offering an attractive salary. Work in a respectful national and international company that emphasizes career development and participation.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please contact Rosa on 08 8104 0747 in business hours to chat or hit APPLY NOW to be in the running for this great opportunity!