Our client is one of Australia's leading manufacturer & distributor of industrial machinery. Their rapid growth and the success of their products in Australia has opened up an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join their Melbourne based team.
The right person will have substantial sales experience, preferably in the machinery/earth moving/agricultural industries. They must have excellent communication skills, relationship building and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude, with a passion for success. The ideal candidate will have hands on mechanical experience and practical problem-solving capabilities.
The successful candidate will thrive in a diverse work environment and will enjoy the rewards of hard work.
- Actively prospecting and sourcing new business
- Converting new leads into customers
- Initiate, participate and close sales, and offer follow up services
- Engage existing customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Promote their range of skid steer, excavator, tractor attachments and other machineries and equipment
- Operate machinery and equipment for trade and demonstration days
- Participating and supporting trade shows, demonstration days and educational programs
- Work both autonomously and within a team
- Achieving set sales targets and objectives
- Previous experience within a similar role (sales engineering experience highly regarded)
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current Drivers Licence
- A competitive salary package that includes a commission structure (uncapped commission)
- Phone, Laptop and IPad included
- Company car and fuel card
- On-going training
- Overseas travel
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jaquline Farag - 0411 832 205