Your new company:
Brilliant opportunity to join a niche insurer with excellent team culture. You will be working in the CBD for a company that's committed to working with intermediaries to provide a high level of customer service. This client is looking for a team leader that can help drive a team and business forwards.
Your new role:
You will be a valued full-time, permanent employee who will be responsible for leading a team of 5 in Customer Sales and capitalising on your experience working with brokers, claims and renewals. No external engagement is required so strong internal team management capabilities are what we're looking for.
- Product specialisation - BPK, PI, PL, ML & Cyber
- Monitor team performance and workflow
- Encourage and drive high-performance
- Mentor and coach with encouragement and support
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Previous experience with Fin Lines products, particularly PI
- Demonstrated capabilities leading and increasing performance of a team
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing capabilities
- Ability to communicate with diverse range of people
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Approachable, emotionally intelligent and motivating
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A generous remuneration package between $80,000 - $100,000 including super (depending on experience)
- A full-time, permanent opportunity
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!