About the Company
Our client is a Laboratory located in the Southern Brisbane suburbs. They provide testing solutions to the food and pharmaceutical industries. Following a change in management, they are looking to expand their team.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Perfect opportunity for current biomedical, microbiology or chemistry university students or parents looking for part-time work
- New amenities and facilities
- Part-time hours on offer
Our client is looking for a Sample Administrator. Role will be based in Southern Suburbs. The Sample Administrator will control the removal of samples from the storage locations for sample testing and/or outbound sample shipments. Suitable candidates will need to be available to work part-time hours (Across a 5 day or 3 day roster)
Key responsibilities include:
- Records and analyse temperatures and preservation of incoming samples
- Labels and distributes samples to appropriate departments
- Empty incoming samples from coolers
- Prepare sample orders, package and send-out samples for analysist
- Processes and register of general laboratory supplies.
- Sample preparation and processing (Receives, stores, labels and documents)
- Coordinates disposal of waste materials
- Housekeeping duties
- Data Entry
- Processes and register of general laboratory supplies
- Pharmaceutical or laboratory experience is probable however not essential
- Passionate about work
- Flexible with part-time hours
- Chemistry or Microbiology knowledge is preferred
- High awareness to OH&S
- Own reliable transport
- Proficient Microsoft knowledge
- LIMS experience is desirable
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in testing is beneficial but not essential
How to apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW or call Melissa Kennedy or Victoria Chin on (07) 3343 6777 for more information! When submitting your resume please state why part-time hours would be ideal for you.