Fuse Recruitment and Tarac Technologies have partnered for the 2019 Vintage season!
Fuse are proud to be working exclusively with Tarac for their recruitment needs! Due to the position that Tarac holds within the wine industry supply chain, our seasonal peak period is considerably longer than most other wine industry companies. For our client, Vintage starts for when the first grapes are crushed and finishes many weeks after the last grape skin is processed. Sometimes our vintage can last up to 6 months!
Consequently, Fuse Recruitment and Tarac are a good longer-term alternative for people seeking casual seasonal work because, depending on the role you are employed for, we at Fuse Recruitment generally employ our casuals for many months.
About the role
We are recruiting for Seed Separators! This role commences Wednesday 30th January 2019, for up to 3 months.
Reporting to your shift supervisor, duties will include but are not limited too:
- Actuarily guiding seeds through a separation machine
- General Forklift duties within the workplace
- Completing general housekeeping tasks of the work area
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possess a strong workplace safety ritual
Our 2019 Vintage recruits will be enthusiastic, self-motivated with a high level of initiative and independence. All roles will require a methodical and well-organised approach to work and a can-do attitude where you are happy to pitch in and assist where you can to get the job done! We are looking for team-oriented people, preferably with cellar knowledge, willing to go above and beyond to ensure the work is completed on time in this fast-past environment.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current Drivers Licence with reliable transport
- Possess strong computer skills, plus basic mathematical and written communication
- Be available for work 7 days a week, willing to work afternoon shift
- Hold a current Police Clearance (less then 12 months old) or willing to obtain one
- Be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
In addition to the above, a pre-employment medical and online comprehension testing will form part of the application process.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
For any questions please call Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).
Be quick! With limited positions available working for a fantastic company these positions won't last long!