Who will you be working with?
We are working with a reputable, National Insurance Brokerage with a proven history of developing high-quality specialists insurance brokers. They have built a fantastic culture and have been growing fantastically over the last few years.
What are the benefits?
- Flexible WFH Arrangements
- A Generous salary on offer
- On-site parking and a car allowance
- A great company culture
- Fantastic progression opportunities
What will you be doing?
- Managing a portfolio of commercial clients, building relationships and assisting with their insurance needs
- Growing the business through organic and/or new business opportunities
- Representing the business at industry events
- Mentoring and leading other staff members
- Liaising with underwriters and building industry relationships
What do you need?
- Experience working in the Insurance industry
- The drive to take the next step in your career
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and underwriters
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Tier 1 Qualified
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Amy Hatfield on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role