Your new company:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a brokerage and focus on mid-market and corporate clients. You will be working in a warm and encouraging work culture. Based close to Brisbane's CBD, they are looking for candidates with extensive broking experience working with large and complex clients who is capable of working autonomously and providing technical support to your fellow brokers.
Your new role:
You will be working alongside other experienced brokers with a focus on providing bespoke risk management services. You will be managing an existing portfolio of mid-market & corporate clients and are expected to provide the service and expertise to retain this whilst growing the book through business development measures.
- Manage a portfolio (circa. $450k) of existing clients across a diverse range of products and industries
- Grow the portfolio through leads, referrals and business development
- Provide mentorship and guidance to fellow office staff
- Thorough understanding of risk management practices
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- Liaise directly with insurers and other industry services
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Tier 1 qualification
- Experience with mid-market and corporate clients
- Understanding of large, complex and technical risks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a generous salary package contingent on experience
- A full-time, permanent position
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Long-term career options and progression
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!