Our client is seeking a highly experienced Senior Account Executive to join their close-knit team and play a major role in driving business growth. You will be responsible for business development through leads provided by senior management and your own strong network. If you are self-driven, a strong relationship-builder and pride yourself on the quality and integrity of your work, this is the role for you!
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and commission incentive
- The opportunity to join a successful, established insurance broker
- Opportunity to work alongside senior management and become a main driver of the business' growth
- Excellent working environment and close team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Senior Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME to mid-market space
- Drive to develop new business relationships and substantially grow an existing portfolio
- Strong sense of commercial common sense when it comes to knowing your clients
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful broker, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.