A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join the close-knit team of a suburban brokerage and play a major role in driving business growth. You will be responsible for business development through leads provided by senior management and your own strong network. If you are self-driven, a strong relationship-builder and pride yourself on the quality and integrity of your work, this is the role for you!
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and commission incentive
- The opportunity to join a successful, established insurance broker
- Opportunity to work alongside senior management and become a main driver of the business' growth
- Excellent working environment and close team-based culture
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' Senior Account Executive experience within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME to mid-market space
- Drive to develop new business relationships and substantially grow an existing portfolio
- Strong sense of commercial common sense when it comes to knowing your clients
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Must be a team player and willing to work collaboratively in a smaller business environment
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful broker, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!