We're searching for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join one of Australia's largest insurance groups, based out of their office in Moorabbin! Our client is looking for a team player to drive new business, manage a large existing portfolio and lead the way for junior team members. You will join a dynamic team who service their clients well and maintain high quality in their work.
This role is heavily business development focused; you will be required to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business. Our client is seeking a team player who is capable of winning new business, developing and executing on a sales plan and helping other staff win new business.
- Join a proactive organisation that encourages professional development and career progression for individuals
- Supportive, friendly and team-based culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Managing and develop a large portfolio of commercial insurance clients, many of which are in the transport and logistics sector
- Maintain a substantial and proactive sales pipeline
- Develop and execute according to a strategic sales plan
- Coach junior staff members on presenting to clients, identifying opportunities in the market, converting new business and negotiating with underwriters
- A minimum of 5 years' Account Executive/Account Manager experience within a broking environment
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME space
- Ability to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Team player and ability to coach, lead and mentor team members from different levels of experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- Experience using Sunrise and WinBEAT, preferred
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.