We are working with a well-established Brokerage that are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their growing team of 10 in Adelaide CBD.
- A generous salary with fantastic benefits
- WFH opportunities
- Regular team lunches
- Engaging and people-focused culture that promotes team engagement
- Excellent progression opportunity as the business is rapidly growing
- This role will directly support the insurance business development manager and managing director.
- This is a varied role where you will be responsible for an existing portfolio of key clients and be involved in in maintaining relationships.
- Collaboration and development for new business to increase Commercial Insurance revenue.
- Involved in processing duties including endorsements, renewals, Certificates of Currencies as well as other duties.
- Full understanding of all Commercial covers offered within the business and a strong ability to liaise and engage clients and insurers.
- Represent clients and negotiate with Insurers.
- Meet with clients to better understand their risks and advise on appropriate cover.
- Manage claims from lodgement to payout.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in the Insurance industry
- Tier 1 Qualified
- The drive to take the next step in your career
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients and underwriters
- Willing to work collaboratively in a team environment
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!