Our client has recently been bought by a large, steadfast brokerage and are eager for a Senior Account Executive to join the team. You will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio consisting of a variety of clients with the help from an Assistant.
What's on offer:
- Generous remuneration package (based on experience)
- The chance to further develop your insurance broking career
- Currently working from home
- Fantastic progression and development opportunities
- Manage a diverse, commercial portfolio of approx $500k
- Mentor and delegate work to the Assistant Account Executive
- Processing new business quotes, renewals, amendments and cancellations
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- Sound knowledge of all Domestic & Commercial Insurance products
- A strong customer focus approach
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications
Don't miss out on this brilliant opportunity to develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the APPLY button now!
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!