Our Client is a highly regarded, International Insurance Broker based in Sydney CBD. They continue to drive excellence within their entire operation and consistently deliver successful outcomes for their customers and the business.
As a result of their ongoing staff development, a vacancy has arisen for a Senior Account Executive to join their prestigious Affinity team and capitalise on their broking experience whilst leading & guiding a team of broking professionals.
The Good Bits:
- Competitive remuneration package on offer (negotiable & dependent upon experience)
- Permanent, Full-time opportunity
- Team leadership responsibilities
- Broad and diverse SME portfolio
- Excellent working environment and friendly team-based culture
- To be part of a team that consistently achieves excellence in customer service
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from the Insurance Adviser
The Need to Know:
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio of Commercial business schemes
- Support and drive new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key SME clients
- Provide Risk Management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
Thee Must Haves:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Account Executive role within a broking operation
- Management of own portfolio
- Tier 1 broking qualification (essential)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a strength across all PI, SME and Commercial product offerings
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a business-related discipline (preferred)
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Experience using WinBEAT and Sunrise systems (highly regarded)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!