Our client has a reputation for excellence in the insurance broking sector and with offices located Australia-wide they are a major player in their market. Due to the ongoing growth of their Melbourne business, a rare opportunity has opened up for an experienced Corporate Account Manager to manage a large existing portfolio.
- Generous salary package, circa $200k +
- Ideal CBD fringe location
- Ongoing career opportunities across multiple business divisions
- Transparent and inclusive leadership team
- Support from an experienced team of Assistants
The key responsibility of this role is to service an existing corporate portfolio of high-profile clients. You will work closely with the Director of Broking and collaborate with the leadership team on the attraction, retention and servicing of major accounts.
- An experienced Broking professional with experience managing a corporate portfolio
- Previous success in attracting new business opportunities in the corporate space
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance to Account Executives and Assistants
- Tier 1 qualifications are a minimum requirement
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is rapidly growing and offering all employees a structured career path. You will reap the benefits of ongoing development and training, a social working environment, autonomy, generous remuneration and benefits and a fantastic Management team.
Please contact Madeleine Martin for a confidential discussion about this opportunity on 0417 611 832.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!