Our client is a reputable insurance business with a national presence. Currently they require a highly versatile Senior Account Manager to join their broking division on a permanent basis. The Senior Account Manager is primarily responsible for cultivating an existing book of Mid- Market business and seeking opportunities to increase market share.
- Effectively manage an existing portfolio of commercial business in the mid-market space
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop existing and new client networks
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Mentor junior insurance brokers and promote best practice
- Previous broking experience within the SME commercial environment (essential)
- Strong general commercial insurance product knowledge
- The ability to proactively manage an existing portfolio
- Proven business development ability
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- Tier 1 - Insurance Broking Certificate (essential)
What's on offer:
- This is a well paid opportuity and an opportunity to join a progressive insurance bsuiness
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or hit the apply button below.