We're searching for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join the team of a large insurance brokerage in Melbourne CBD! Our client is looking for an experienced, self-driven team player to join their team of senior brokers. Reporting to thr General Manager of broking, you will take on a large mid-market to corporate portfolio of clients and expected to manage and develop it at a high standard.
- Join a proactive organisation that encourages professional development and career progression for individuals
- Supportive, friendly and team-based culture
- Competitive remuneration
- Manage and develop a large portfolio of mid-market to corporate clients, with a range of clients in different industries
- Maintain a substantial and proactive sales pipeline
- Develop and execute according to a strategic sales plan
- 7+ years of commercial insurance broking experience
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial, mid-market or corporate insurance market
- Ability to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- Experience using Winbeat and SVU
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a proactive and rapidly-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.