Join a well-established Insurance Broker as a dedicated Senior Account Manager to manage a Commercial & Corporate portfolio in a Melbourne CBD location!
Our client is a trusted advisor to commercial and family businesses. They have a very clear vision for empowering people, businesses and communities to thrive and this has enabled them to become one of the most respected, privately owned Australian Insurance Brokers. As part of their ongoing development and delivering exceptional service to their clients, they are now recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 7 years' experience in an Account Manager role (preferably Senior Account Manager) within a broking operation
- Tier 1 broking qualification (essential)
- Proven capability across a broad range of general insurance products, with a particular strength across all SME and Commercial product offerings
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to generate New Business whilst maintaining current portfolio
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in a business related discipline (preferred)
- Proficiency with IT Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong focus on personal and professional development is available for the right individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.