Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase.
What's the role?
An opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Administration Assistant seeking an opportunity to have an experience at the first large-scale desalination plant on Australia's eastern seaboard. The ideal candidate will have a good level of understanding of various admin systems, similar operations focused experience. Good people skills and an absolute commitment to working safely while complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
The successful candidate with be expected to;
- Reception for the plant - answering phones, managing visitors etc., directing queries and general admin support for Plant Manager and team
- Assisting with minutes, meeting packs for client meetings
- Formatting and finalising monthly client reports
- Entering hazard reports and safety walks
- Exporting reports from Rivo to the management team
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Entering insurances and inductions into our Clients systems
- Filing and document management
- Managing approvals of submissions to the management team
- Other general administration duties (maintaining registers, meetings, etc as needed)
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Experience Using Rivo would be Ideal
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 1-4 year's experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work unsupervised
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan ahead
- First Aid Certificate
- Google Suite experience/skills
- SAP experience
- Driver's Licence
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.