About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is an Engineering and Scientific Assessment services company in the acoustic and air quality space, based in South Brisbane. The team specialises in acoustics, air quality, and expert witness services among many other things. This growing company requires an experienced Senior Air Quality Engineer/Scientist to join their successful team.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Salary sacrifice available
- Bonus system
- Use of company vehicles or reimbursement of expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Membership of applicable professional groups (AAS, IEAust etc)
- Overseas work placement potential if wanted
- Engineering or Science Degree
- 5+ years' air quality experience
- Essential to have experience with at least 2 of the following systems: Calpuff, Aermod, WRF, TAPM or Gral
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve predetermined outcomes
- Desirable to be RPEQ or CAQP accredited
- Undertake air quality monitoring and site investigations
- Undertake data analysis and computer air quality modelling
- Maintain and develop knowledge or current and emerging air quality science and technologies
- Manage multiple projects and complete in a timely and budget-oriented manner
- To contribute and undertake project tasks for other project managers
- Prepare fee submissions/proposals in an effective and efficient manner
If this is you, please click APPLY now. With specific questions, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!