About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is an Engineering and Scientific Assessment services company in the acoustic and air quality space, based in South Brisbane. The team specialises in acoustics, air quality, and expert witness services among many other things. This growing company requires an experienced Senior Architectural Acoustic Engineer to join their successful team.
- Permanent, full-time position
- Salary sacrifice available
- Bonus system
- Membership of applicable professional groups (AAS, IEAust etc)
- Overseas work placement potential if wanted
- Relocation support
- Engineering or Science Degree
- 5+ years' experience within a similar role ideally with a building acoustics background
- Strong understanding of acoustic software including, INSUL, CADNAA, Soundplan, Zorba, Fantech highly regarded
- Experience with drawing software such as Bluebeam Revu, AutoCAD and REVIT highly regarded
- RPEQ/MIEAust/MAAS accreditation
- To manage multiple projects and complete in a timely and budget-oriented manner
- To contribute and undertake project tasks for other project managers
- Prepare fee submissions/proposals in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop new clients and project types
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve outcomes
If this is you, please click APPLY now. With specific questions, please call Ananya Ashok on 0434135833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!