Our Client is one of Australia's leading boutique commercial real estate business. This rare opportunity has simply come about due to organic growth of their business. We are seeking an experienced Junior Accountant or Senior Bookkeeper to add to the team to assist the senior Management directly with their work load.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Raising of sales, leasing and advertising invoices
- Banking duties
- Payment of accounts by cheque /credit card/ EFT
- Reconciling and payment of company AMEX accounts, cheque accounts and creditor invoices
- Reconciliation and payment of staff commissions
- Monthly payment to ATO of withholding tax
- Maintenance of accounting records and ad-hoc administration
- MYOB - Account Right software expertise required, as you cannot do this role without this experience.
- You will have outstanding presentation
- Ideally will have experience in an accounting or bookkeeping function
- A positive attitude & hands on approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team Player that can work autonomously
For a confidential Conversation please contact George at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or apply online.