Brand Manager - FMCG
- Extensive growth plan
- Well known household brand
- Ability to impart your knowledge
How is our brand positioned in the market?
Do consumers understand our brand?
Do you have experience in creating and delivering on a clear brand strategy?
We are excited to be partnering with our client in Perth to assist in searching the market and presenting the very best talent. This is a senior role within their business, and a role which demands autonomy for a proven brand manager that is able to create and deliver on a clear international brand strategy.
This role is ideally suited to someone that has strong experience in delivering on strategy, exceptional communication and a desire to be part of a growing business. You will thrive on developing relationships with your key stakeholders and have the flexibility to juggle your role between strategy, execution and marketing insight.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop key market strategies, channel and brand growth strategies across all categories
- Lead, formulate, execute and manage all brand strategy to ensure expansion and brand positioning
- Undertake market research to report on competitor position and brand awareness
- Work closely with internal teams to formulate qtrly plans and oversee campaign and marketing performance results
- Reporting - lead monthly performance and competitive tracking
- Manage any rebranding or design NPD functions
- Act as a consumer expert and brand campaign
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate
- Formal Tertiary qualification in marketing or business-related discipline
- FMCG experience is essential, food would be preferred
- Experience in a similar role
- You will be dynamic, agile, and incredibly results focused
- Experience across several areas of brand management
- Project management, NPD, and pipeline delivery knowledge
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to build relationships
In return our client can offer an opportunity which is sure to deliver! You will be well rewarded for your efforts and will be joining a high performing culture and an incredibly support team.
Please note this role is based in Perth - we are advertising in major cities to attract talent.
To find out more, please call Wendy Terry, Fuse Recruitment, on 0419 963 163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org