This Australian owned insurance brokerage with a National presence has an opportunity for an experienced broking executive to join their team in Bendigo (Vic.) and play a major role in its Commercial channel by driving service excellence and applying your technical knowledge. You will be responsible for managing a complex and varied portfolio of primarily large commercial to mid-market programs.
Benefits to the applicant:
- Generous remuneration package and incentives
- Support of a Broker Assistant & processing team
- Mature, professional and socialable enviornment
- Long term career opportunities and advancement
- Flexible working options
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Service, manage and grow a $650k mid-market portfolio
- Drive & implement retention and new business strategies
- Contribute to overall business strategy and share your technical expertise
- Coaching and mentorship of fellow staff
- Maintain external stakeholder relationships
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated experience as an autonomous and senior broker
- Confidently service a complex portfolio
- Technical aptitude across all other Commercial Lines including ISR
- The drive to prospect and form new business relationships
- Confidence and experience to work independently and colloborate when required
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential)
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!