Our client boasts a flawless reputation for delivering strategic insurance solutions to a growing client base over the past three decades. They are currently experiencing a period of growth and as a result, they need an experienced Financial Lines professional to join their branch on the city fringe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- Converting new business opportunities
- Leading a team of specialists
Whats on offer:
- Exposure to a challenging role and gain invaluable expertise from the Managing Director
- The opportunity to exponentially grow and develop your broking career
- The opportunity to work with a group of highly experienced Brokers
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
To be successful in the role:
- A strong background in Financial Lines and a strong leadership style.
- 10 years experience in either a broking or underwriting background.
- Ability to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business
We are taking applications from those who have worked in either Broking or Underwriting who are looking to take on a vital role in an incredibly busy and rapidly growing branch.
A generous salary is on offer along with onsite parking, flexible working arrangements and a great company culture. Apply now to email@example.com or contact Amy Hatfield on 0435 727 524 for more information.