Our client is an established and highly regarded national insurance business that currently offers an unsurpassed standard of service and reliability in the marketplace. Due to organic growth our client is looking to expand its highly specialised insurance team by adding a Senior Claims Consultant to help maintain the high level of service proposition.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be a part of a professional team who are responsible for managing a general insurance portfolio of commercial products. The team looks after everything from starting an application through to the invoicing stage. You will report directly to the Claims Manager and the role will offer a chance to develop and hone your skills further.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to broker network
- All support and Admin functions within the claims environment
- Client & Claims Dept. follow up (documentation, payments etc.)
- Documentation, file notes update
- Lodging claims in the local market
- Managing claims to completion
- Administering and processing claims
- Liaising with stakeholders including Brokers, Insurers, Clients & Suppliers
- Ability to manage the claims process within the commercial product space
- Highly developed Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- FOS representation and coordination
Key Skills & Expertise:
- Experienced commercial claims consultant required
- Can provide high levels of customer service and build rapport
- Has exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong product knowledge
- Compliant work practices
- Strong focus on driving best practice in "Claims Excellence"
- Ability to demonstrate empathy for our customers when required
- Shows the ability to work independently and a part of a team
- Displays willingness to learn and take initiative
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Outcome oriented
Please contact George 0411 832 205 at Fuse Recruitment to discuss further, otherwise just apply now!