Our client is a commercial insurance brokerage based in Melbourne CBD. We're recruiting for an experienced and self-driven Senior Claims Consultant to join the commercial claims team and become a go-to person for complex claims.
You will work closely with other claims consultants and be relied upon for your extensive knowledge and experience handling complex claims across property (including strata), financial and casualty lines.
This role will likely start as a contract position for 6-12 months with the opportunity to go permanent.
What's on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Close to public transport, 5-minute walk from Parliament station
- Supportive team environment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Extensive claims experience within an insurance broking environment
- Experience handling complex claims in property (including strata), financial and casualty lines
- Experience managing the end-to-end claims process
- High-level of customer service and willingness to go above and beyond for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate favourable claims settlements for clients
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!