- Great company
- Ongoing support
- Career development opportunities
Our client is an industry leader that invests in establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with retailers and wholesalers to ensure that customer's needs are met.
- Managing the new product development process by liaising and communicating effectively with production, quality assurance, marketing and other teams
- Review product launches and provide feedback on continuous improvements
- Documenting methodology, materials, fact-sheets, training materials, etc. to communicate requirements, deliver training and conduct troubleshooting activities.
- Leading new product development projects which includes working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure that projects meet required timelines
- Review label formats and input information for review
- Shelf life
- Possess a highly motivated, passionate and professional approach to your work
- Solution focused and driven
- Experience in handling a range of stakeholder and customer requirements
- Adopt a collaborative approach to problem solving to ensure continuous improvement.
- Have highly developed communication skills
- Previous experience with FMCG
- Meat industry experience desirable
If you are interested please APPLY NOW or call Kristina on 0413 630 324